Chocolate Covered Cake Balls
- Your favorite cake (chocolate, vanilla, red velvet)
- Butter cream
- Cooking chocolate
- Sprinkles/ chocolate chips/ chocolate flakes/ melted white chocolate/ chocolate gnash/ crushed Oreo
- Take your favorite cake (chocolate, vanilla, red velvet) and scramble it.
- Add butter cream and mix the batter. Keep on adding buttercream until cake starts coming together.
- Take batter in your palm and roll it to make balls. As batter is stick try doing it on a non-sticky surface.
- Set the balls aside
- Now take cooking chocolate and melt it. It should be smooth and liquidly.
- Take cake balls and roll them in to melted chocolate until they are fully covered.
- Sprinkle over your favorite toppings or sprinkles.
- Put chocolate covered balls in fridge for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take them out and serve.