Loaded Cheese Fries
- Fries (Quantity as per your choice)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese: 1 Cup
- Pizza Sauce Pepperoni slices 7-8
- Chopped Capsicum: 1 medium sized
- Olives: 8-10
- Jalapeños: 8-10
- Red chili flakes: Sprinkle all over the top
- Take a pan and spray it with baking spray.
- Now make a bed of fries and top it with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pizza sauce, capsicum, olives, jalapeños, and oregano.
- Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F.
- Bake the fries for 15-20 minutes and ta-da! Your loaded fries are ready to serve.