White Chocolate Cheesecake
- ¾ cups caster sugar
- 500g cheese
- Two tsp. gelatin
- 200g white chocolate
- one-cup cream cheese
- Half cup lightly whipped cream
- 1¼ cups shortbread biscuits
- 75g butter
- Melt white chocolate.
- Take shortbread biscuits and convert them into powder using food processor.
- Add melted butter into biscuit powder and mix.
- Grease the cake pan and make bed of butter and biscuit mix by pressing it down using spoon.
- Put the pan in fridge to sit.
- Take quarter cup of boiling water and add three tbsp. gelatin.
- Add caster sugar, gelatin, and cream cheese in a bowl and whip until they are nice and smooth.
- Mix melted white chocolate and whipped cream in batter.
- Pour the batter over biscuit bed in pan and chill in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Take out after 3 hours and you are ready to serve.